Greeting warmest from Sothavuth Tourism Cambodia, base Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We have the honour to inform that we can:
- Make appointment for you to meeting with the business Officers,
NGO Officers, Government Officers.
- Arrange an even or seminar
- Arrange tour schedule according to your plan,
- Insert your tour plan to each of our Package Tours and also connect your tour to neighbour Countries,
* We are happy to do everything according to your need.
* Please see our Package Tours as your example, below:
With my best regards,
Cambodia Tours 9D8N No. 008
from US$ 0.00
Nature, People and Temple Discovery
- 9 Days 8 Nights Overland
- Siem Reap Angkor Wat–Kampong Thom (on the road) -Phnom Penh City and Holiday Preah Sihanouk - Phnom Penh
- Refer Tour Code: 9D 8N STC No. 008/Dec 2013
Day 1: (-/L/D) Siem Reap Angkor Wat:
- After arriving in Siem Reap you will be welcomed by one of our tour guides who will take you to your hotel. Visiting the temples will start shortly thereafter. If arrival time permits you will visit Ta Prhom before lunch, if not, the visit will be made at a later time during your trip. Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon you will start with a visit to the magnificent temple of Angkor Wat, which is not only a wonder of the world, but the largest temple in the area. Dinner at local restaurant
Day 2: (B/L/D) Siem Reap:
- Your second day, you will visit the great city - Angkor Thom – starting at the south gate, then Bayon, Baphuon, royal enclosure and Phimeanakas, terrace of elephant and leper king. Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon you will start with a visit to Preah Khan temple which was known as an old temporary city of king Jayavarman VII (1181-1218). You will continue to Neak Pean Temple, which was one of the 102 ancient hospitals of King Jayavarman VII who built this hospital temple for taking care people’s health. Mebon and Pre Rup temples will bevisited later on. These two temples were built by the same king ‘Rajendra Varman II (944-967) to dedicate his ancestors. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: (B/L/D) Siem Reap:
- Your second day, You will departure to the north of Siem Reap to visit the citadel of woman - Banteay Srei – an indisputable jewel of Khmer art and entirely constructed by hard pink sandstone and perfectly preserved and restored. You will then drive to Kbal Spean 13 km from Banteay Srei 15 minute drive) to see the thousand Lingas river – Waterfall. Lunch at local restaurant
- Afternoon, you will continue to AKIRA Land Mine Museum. Then you will be out for a visit by boat, you will discover the great lake "Tonle Sap": real interior ocean where there are a lot of fish and exported by the multiple villages of fishermen who you have got the occasion to approach. You will visit as well a fish and Crocodile. You will visit "Les Artisants d'Angkor". They show you how Khmer ancestors carved on wood and stone, they will also show you the way of policromi. Then you have time for shopping at central market (old market). Dinner with dance show at local restaurant
Day 4: (B/L/D) Siem Reap - Phnom Penh:
- This morning you will be transferred to Phnom Penh by private vehicle and you will visit Sambo temple group “Sambo Preikuk” which was built by King Isanavarman (616-635) and Jayavarman II (802-850) at Kampong Thom Province. The temple known as the center of pre-Angkorian ancient city called “Isanapura” in the time of Zhenla. Lunch at local Restaurant.
- After lunch you will drive to Phnom Penh. Dinner at hotel
Day 5: (B/L/D) Phnom Penh:
- This morning you will visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum and see Sorya Supermarket, which is the largest supermarket in Cambodia. Lunch at local restaurant
- In the afternoon, you will visit to Genocide Museum S21, Killing Field Cheung Ek. Dinner at local restaurant
Day 6: (B/-/D) Phnom Penh - Preah Sihanouk:
- This morning you will drive to Preah Sihanouk for your holiday in Cambodia. Lunch is not included Afternoon, you will relax at your hotel or beaches. Dinner at hotel
Day 7: (B/-/-) Preah Sihanouk:
- This morning you will start at 7.30 am taking a boat trip for about 2 hours out to Koh Pos, Koh Reusey and many other islands. These islands are calm and ideal for snorkelling & swimming. You have a tour boat almost one full day by starting from 7:00AM and to finish around 5:00PM. Dinner is not included
Day 8: (B/-/-) Preah Sihanouk:
- This morning you will be free at leisure at your preferred beach.
Day 9: (B/-/-) Preah Sihanouk - Phnom Penh:
- This morning you will relax at sand beaches in Preah Sihanouk. This moment you will have time of relax for sun on unruffled beaches.
- Lunch is not included
- This afternoon you will be transferred directly to Phnom Penh airport for your International flight (take 4 hours)… End our services.
Package Rates Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org