Greeting warmest from Sothavuth Tourism Cambodia, base Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We have the honour to inform that we can:
- Make appointment for you to meeting with the business Officers,
NGO Officers, Government Officers.
- Arrange an even or seminar
- Arrange tour schedule according to your plan,
- Insert your tour plan to each of our Package Tours and also connect your tour to neighbour Countries,
* We are happy to do everything according to your need.
* Please see our Package Tours as your example, below:
With my best regards,
9 days- 8 nights, travel by plane, bus and boat
from US$ 0.00
ST – LA 01: Exploration of Laos, 9 days- 8 nights, travel by plane, bus and boat:
Vientiane- Xieng Khouang- Luang Prabang Cham Pasak- Pakse- Muang Khong- -Ban Khone- Vientiane.
This tour includes many famous attractions throughout Laos and offer good chance to explore this parsley populated and peaceful country.
Schedule: Every Saturday
Code: ST-LA 01
Day 1: Vientiane (L-D) (Sat)
Arrival in Vientiane, a small charming capital city.
Afternoon city tour by bus: start at That Luang, Patuxai, Ta Lat Sao end at Wat Sisaket. From here, take a nice walk along interesting streets of Thanon Setthathirat, Thanon Fa ngum, Thanon Pang khan etc. and back to the hotel on foot.
Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Prabang (B-L-D)
Morning flight to LP, city walk, cooking lesson, Phou Si hill and sunset. Night market
Day 3: Luang Prabang (B-L-D)
Morning excursion to Kuang Si waterfall
Afternoon tuk tuk trip to wood paper village, tin blacksmith village, go on highway 13 for a loop tour, end at a place for kayaking downstream back to LPQ.
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Xieng Khouang (B-L-D)
Morning free in LPQ till lunch
Afternoon transfer to XKH by bus
Day 5: XKH – VTE (B-L-D) (Wed)
Visit Plain of Jars, and then transfer to the airport for flight to VTE.
Day 6: VTE - Pakse – Champasak – Muang Khong (B-L-D)
Early morning flight to PKZ, then cruise down to Champasak, visit Wat Phou, then land transfer to Muang Khong, stop at Phou Asa for elephant ride.
Day 7: Khong island – Ban Khone (B-L-D)
Morning bicycle ride in Muang Khong, then cruise downstream to Ban Khone, visit French railway, old bridge, Liphi waterfall, Khone Papheng the biggest fall in south East Asia. Overnight in Ban Khone
Day 8: Ban Khone Island – Pakse by bus (B-L-D)
Morning transfer to PKZ by bus, go on to Bolaven plateau to visit some minority villages and plantations. Back to PKZ, hotel check-in
Day 9: Pakse – Vientiane - Departure (B) (Sun)
Morning flight to VTE, connecting flight for home
End of service.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior rooms)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, motorbike, bicycle, rickshaw, tuk tuk, etc., all the domestic flights
- All entrance fees
- Local English, French, German speaking guides
- Gifts and maps
- International flight tickets to and from Laos
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.