Greeting warmest from Sothavuth Tourism Cambodia, base Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We have the honour to inform that we can:
- Make appointment for you to meeting with the business Officers,
NGO Officers, Government Officers.
- Arrange an even or seminar
- Arrange tour schedule according to your plan,
- Insert your tour plan to each of our Package Tours and also connect your tour to neighbour Countries,
* We are happy to do everything according to your need.
* Please see our Package Tours as your example, below:
With my best regards,
5 days- 4 nights, travel by plane, bus and boat
from US$ 0.00
ST – LA 02: Highlights of Laos, 5 days- 4 nights, travel by plane, bus and boat:
Vientiane - Luang Prabang - Xieng Khouang.
This tour includes many famous attractions throughout Laos and offer good chance to explore this parsley populated and peaceful country.
Schedule: Every Sunday
Code: ST-LA 02
Day 1: Vientiane (L-D) (Sat)
Arrival in Vientiane, a small charming capital city, airport pick-up, hotel check-in. Afternoon city tour by bus: start at That Luang, Patuxai, Ta Lat Sao end at Wat Sisaket. From here, take a nice walk along interesting streets of Thanon Setthathirat, Thanon Fa ngum, Thanon Pang khan etc. and back to the hotel on foot.
Day 2: Vientiane – Luang Prabang
Morning flight to LP, city walk, cooking
lesson, Phou Si hill and sunset. Night market
Day 3: Luang Prabang (B-L-D)
Morning excursion to Kuang Si waterfall Afternoon tuk tuk trip to wood paper village, tin blacksmith village, go on highway 13 for a loop tour, end at a place for kayaking downstream back to LPQ.
Day 4: Luang Prabang – Xieng Khouang (B-L-D)
Morning transfer to XKH by bus
Visit the plain of misterious jars
Day 5: XKH – VTE – Departure for home (B-L-D)
Transfer from XKH to VTE by bus
Day 6: Departure (B)
Transfer to the airport, then take flight s back home
End of service
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast (based on twin sharing, superior rooms)
- All meals indicated in the program
- All ground transport on tour with A/C vehicles , boats, motorbike, bicycle, rickshaw, tuk tuk, etc., all the domestic flights
- All entrance fees
- Local English, French, German speaking guides
- Gifts and maps
- International flight tickets to and from Laos
- Domestic and International Insurance surcharge
- Personal Insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, camera fees
- All other accounts not mentioned in the above inclusions.